Wednesday, July 4, 2012

NOTD

Happy Fourth of July!!!

I painted my nails with the new polishes I got in my July Julep Maven box. I really love Mischa (the color I'm holding), I think I'll paint my toes with it tomorrow. I'm trying to think of the next time I'll use the shade "America- the Beautiful" though. It would be good for a baseball game. I guess you can be patriotic year-round. :)


How was your holiday? Mine was a bit hectic. We had people over for dinner and fireworks, and a lot more people showed up than we had planned for. Then, the fireworks weren't where we thought they were going to be, lol. When we moved in, someone told us that the fireworks were launched right across from our apartment, so this whole year we planned on having people over and watching the show from our porch. It turns out that they're actually launched from a spot about a mile away that's not visible due to the tree line. Party foul.

Oh well, we had a good time with fun people.

~ Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment