- I was having so much fun on Everyday Minerals' website after I placed my order (the one I shared with you yesterday), that I... bought some more stuff. /: I am pronouncing a ban on any more makeup purchases for at least a month. This shouldn't be hard for me as I've acquired a bunch of things to try out in the meanwhile.
- With order #2 I received:
- The Everyday Minerals Glow Kit
|These powders have a Skin Deep Rating of 2|
- mini size of Pearl Beige, a concealer that camouflages imperfections by matching your skin's undertones
-mini size of Wet Sand, a highlighter
- mini size of Light Pink, a slightly shimmery blush
- mini size of Natural, a natural face powder
- a baby Flat Top brush
- Everyday Hydrate Oil, 100% pure Argan Oil - this is the perfect size for traveling!
These mini sizes are 0.06 oz. which should last me for a long time since I'll mainly be using these on my cheeks.
- Mini Freestyle Collection
This set contains:
- mini size of Rhapsody in Peach, a slightly sparkly coral blush
- mini size of Sand Cherry, a sparkly deep peach blush with cherry undertones
- mini size of New Car Smell, a sweet peach and coral blush
- mini size of Truly Tiger, a coral shimmer blush
- mini size of Summer Stroll, a coral pink blush
- Angled Blush Brush
These are also 0.06 oz.
- Foundation Brush
|The eye shadow has a Skin Deep Rating of 2|
I decided to buy this brush because it intrigued me. It looks like a brush for liquid foundations, but the website says that this is "perfect for even full coverage powder applications." As an added bonus, it came with a freebie: an eye shadow in the color Parasail. The brush is made of synthetic fibers and has a bamboo handle.
- Base Sample Kit
|These have a Skin Deep Rating of 2|
I picked up another sample kit of bases. These are the same shades that I got with my previous order, but with a semi-matte finish. The semi-matte bases are meant to be hydrating. It will be interesting to see how these look/feel on my skin. Each of these jars is 0.03 oz.
- Face Promo
The face promo was still going on, so I also got another set of these powders. :) Each jar holds 0.03 oz.
I obviously really liked Everyday Minerals' website, now I'll have to see how I like their powders and brushes!