Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lavender Loves

I've been really loving the scent of lavender recently, and I thought I'd share my favorite lavender-scented products.

Lavender Loves <3
Products from left to right:

Dr. Bronner's Hair Conditioner & Style Creme

I use this as leave-in conditioner for my long hair. Dr. Bronner's is a great company - this product is organic, free-trade, and not tested on animals, while the bottle is 100% post consumer recycled.

Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ethanol, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol 

Bath & Body Works Sleep Pillow Mist

I spray this on my sheets before I go to bed. Vanilla and lavender smell so good together, and I think breathing them in actually does help me relax. When this is gone, I'll make my own mister with distilled water, lavender essential oil and vanilla absolute.

Ingredients are not available.

Dr. Bronner's Organic Hand Sanitizing Spray

The hand sanitizer gel I was using contained triclosan, so I picked up Dr. Bronner's spray at Target to replace it. The smell of lavender is intense! It lingers for a long while after the alcohol has evaporated.

Ingredients: 62% Organic Ethanol, Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Lavender Oil

Badger Organic Sleep Balm

I rub this balm on my hands and wrists before I go to bed. Once again, I think this smells divine. :)

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Essential Oils of Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger), Abies Balsamea (Balsam Fir) and CO2 Extract of Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)

Do you have any favorite lavender-scented products?

2 comments:

  1. have you tried any of the badger moisturizers? I like l'Occitane's lavender soap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I haven't tried any of their moisturizers - the site I bought them from only sells the balms :)

    ReplyDelete