Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sephora Haul

I'd been waiting for a good deal to come up before I made another purchase from Sephora.com. This month's VIB promotion is a gift set from Smashbox including O-GLOW! As soon as I saw it, I decided to buy some things things from my wishlist.

Korres Buttered Up - Pomegranate

The Glaze has a Skin Deep Rating of 2
This has a Skin Deep Rating of 4
 This set comes with a Lip Butter and a Lip Butter Glaze. Doesn't that color look gorgeous?

smashbox studio must-haves (VIB promo)


  • Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
This has a Skin Deep Rating of 5
 I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with this...
  • O-GLOW Intuitive Cheek Color
This has a Skin Deep Rating of 0
 The one on the right came with this set. The one on the left is the full-size, for comparison. For more information on this product's ingredients click here.
  • Bionic Mascara
This has a Skin Deep Rating of 2.
 It's always nice to have more mascara. :)

I'm very pleased with everything I got! If you're a VIB, you can get this Smashbox kit with the code "VIBSMASH3".

No comments:

Post a Comment