Friday, April 27, 2012

April 2012 Conscious Box

Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service that focuses on "sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility."

According to the Conscious Box Website each month subscribers:
  • Get a variety of unique pure & natural products
  • Sample organic food to vegan beauty products
  • Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
  • Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use the box
I have actually been getting this box for a while. I love how many samples they include! Because there are so many, I usually end up forgetting some of the stuff I got. When I rediscover it, it's like I got a whole new sample. :) A month-by-month subscription costs $12 plus $7 shipping. I paid $64 for six months plus $7 per month for shipping. This comes out to about $17.67 per box. This seems like a lot, but I think it's a good deal. I feel like I get substantially more than I do in my Eco Emi  boxes for just $2.67 extra per box.

I boxes usually get sent out around the middle of each month. I received this one on the 19th. The theme of this month was"Earth Day." My box contained:

  • Planet Dishwashing Soap - this eco-friendly dishwashing liquid is for hand-washing dishes
  • Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner - this is free of ammonia, phosphates, and petrochemicals


  •  Clandestino Banana Bar - this snack bar's only ingredient is: bananas
  • Cloud 9 Raw Chocolate Fudge - made with 100% organic and vegan ingredients

  •  The Original Himalayan Crystal Salt - this can be used as regular salt to season food - the difference lies in its mineral content and balanced ion form

  •  Natural Joy Beauty (ColorFusion Lip Glaze) - Natural Joy Beauty is an eco-friendly online beauty and skin care store
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel - this is supposed to radically improve skin's texture
  • Climb On! Intensive Skin Repair - this is an intensive moisturizer made with organic Shea butter, unrefined beeswax, and pure essential oils

  •  Sparklehearts Conditioner - Sparklehearts is a company that makes natural beauty products
  • Bare Body Soaps - this soap is vegan, certified organic, natural ingredients

  •  Seedballz - these seed-loaded clay balls are made by people with developmental disabilities

  •  generationMe Eco-safe Detergent
  • Groovy Planet Worry Doll
  • Glob Natural Paint - eco-friendly paint for use in arts and crafts

  •  Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn - a "health-inspired" popcorn that is GMO-free

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment