Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 2012 Green Grab Bag

I received my Green Grab Bag last week.

Green Grab Bag is a subscription service run by White Apricot, a website/newsletter about eco-friendly shopping. Each month, for $15, you get at least six samples of eco-friendly products. These usually include skin/hair care products, makeup, and fragrances. You can also buy a year's subscription for $145 (20% off).

  •  Angelina Organic Skin Care Rose and Cardamom Foaming Face Wash - this goes with the other Angelina products beneath. It's for dry & mature skin, so I'm not sure if I'll try it out or not.
  • Deep Steep Moisture Stick - this moisturizer melts when it comes into contact with the heat of your skin
  • Prem Soaps Organic Olive Oil Soap - Prem Soaps are made with glycerin in small batches. Little soap samples like this one are great to throw in a gym bag or to take with when traveling.
  • Aguacate & Co. Skin Care - a variety of products were included in bags; I received a hydrating facial creme.
  • Angelina Youth in Bloom Phyto-Active Firming Night Cream - this contains hyalauronic acid, which I've heard is really moisturizing
  • Angelina Organic Skin Care Coconut Bliss Exfoliating Cream Mask - this soothes and softens dull, dry skin
  • AnnMarie Gianni Coconut Body Oil - I've been using body oil quite a bit recently, and I can't wait to try this one out
  • Heaven's Alchemy Perfume - these perfumes are supposed to be quite sensual ;p
I think this month's Green Grab Bag contained a good amount of good-sized products, so I'm really happy with it. Not all of the products appeal to me (I don't have "dry & mature skin," but maybe my mom or mother-in-law would appreciate a new cleanser to try out.)

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment