Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 2012 Eco Emi Box

Eco Emi is a monthly green product sampler service. Each month, for $15 (or $30 for non-U.S. residents), members receive between five and ten samples of organic makeup, skincare, candles, food, and/or other items.


Love the color combo. However, there seems to be something on a couple of my products. Maybe one of the bronzers broke open at some point, because there is metallic brown stuff on some of my things. The actual bronzer if fine, but when I was going through the package I was like - why are my hands turning brown?! This happened in my last Eco Emi box too...



My April box contained:
  • Natural Toothpaste by Dr. Collins
  • Mate Factor Tea Yerba Mate Tropical Lime Tea
  • Seaweed Bath Company Seaweed Body Wash in Eucalyptus and Peppermint
  • Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw Fair Trade Honey
  • Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Plum 
  • Shea Radiance Whipped Shea Butter with Kalahari Melon Seed Oil
  • Alabu Skin Care Baby Me Ultra Moisturizing Goat Milk Soap
  • Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Bronzer in Golden
  • Catalyst Gourmet Enchanting Chai Line Gourmet Enhancers, Finishing Sugars, and Spiced Chocolates
The box also contained a pamphlet made out of...

ELEPHANT POOP!!! (or, pooh, as the creators call it)

Crazy. To learn more about elephants and their poop, check out www.meelliepooh.com.

~ Susan




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/01/2012

    Did you get your other boxes this month??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can see my April Julep box here:

    http://goinggreenglamorously.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-2012-julep-maven-box.html

    I haven't posted about my April Conscious Box or Green Grab Bag yet! /:

    ReplyDelete