Friday, November 30, 2012

Mini Whole Foods Haul

I made a quick trip to Whole Foods today. I wanted to get some baking supplies and some snacks.

  • mixed berries
  • spelt flour
  • organic apple sauce - plain and cinnamon
  • organic butternut squash soup
  • Lemon Zest Luna bars
  • Peanut Butter Pretzel Cliff Mojo bars
  • Chocolate Peanut Cliff Mojo bars
I try to get only produce and items that I can't get elsewhere at Whole Foods, because everything is soooo expensive. However, their 365 line is pretty affordable.

I'll be using the spelt flour and plain apple sauce in some baked goods. Instead of gorging on processed or other unhealthy desserts, I'm going to be baking some of my own over the next few weeks leading up to the holidays. :)

~ Susan

1 comment:

  1. Boy do I wish there was a Whole Foods closer to me...there's one about 45 minutes away through a very heavily trafficed area. Yuck. I've never gone for that reason. That's where the closest Trader Joe's is but not quite as far. I have been there and wish it was closer. Have a great day, Susan!

    ReplyDelete