Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIAW #2

It's Wednesday and I ate some stuff!


Thanks, Jenn, for always hosting!

I had a bunch of stuff to do this morning, including going to the gym and walking the dog, so I ended up skipping breakfast. O.o

For lunch I had a banana and cacao coconut butter. One of favorite combinations recently.



 My banana was a bit under-ripe. I used to HATE any spots on my bananas, and preferred them slightly green to what I considered "over-ripe." Now, I like my bananas spotty. :)

At work I had a Cashew Cookie Larabar for a snack.


I also gave into temptation and had two Fun-sized Snickers from our Halloween stash. An excellent reason for eating breakfast - it helps you make better choices throughout the day. Surprisingly, we still have a bunch of candy left from Halloween even though my kids seem to eat tons every day.


I got home and has a pasta bowl for dinner. The bowl contained some pasta, tomato sauce, smoked mozzarella, and a whole bag of spinach. I like to bulk up my pasta with spinach because it adds nutrients, it tastes just as good, it keeps me full for longer without the heavy feeling one gets after over-indulging in carbs.

I'm still hungry, but it's really close to my bedtime, so I'm turning in. I'll definitely eat breakfast tomorrow!

Do you always eat breakfast?
 
How do you like your bananas? Spotty, yellow, or green?

~ Susan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment