|These are both 1 oz. spray bottles|
- Nighty-Night Calming Pillow Spray - this spray is lavender scented and is meant to help you get to sleep at night
- Angelic Soul eau de parfum - this smells like vanilla, almond, and coconut. (I love me some sweet scents.) The only ingredients in this eau de parfum are organic grain alcohol and 100% organic flavor oils.
|These are both all-natural perfumes in jojoba oil|
- Pure Innocence 1/6-ounce roller ball - this is described as smelling of a blend of citrus and floral gardenia. I am not very good at picking out different notes of perfume, so to me it just smells sweet.
- Sugared Crush 1/6-ounce roller ball - they both say they're 1/6-ounce, though Sugared Crush is clearly larger than Pure Innocence. This one is the sweetest smelling of the perfumes I got. A little bit goes a long way, so I just dab a bit on one of my wrists, and I'm good to go. I love catching whiffs of this throughout the day.
|These have roller ball applicators and a very thin consistency|
- Grape organic lip gloss
- Orange Bubble Gum organic lip gloss
- Sweet Stuff lip & body balm - an all-purpose balm. I like the smell which is sweet but not too strong. It has a good consistency - it's definitely a solid, but I'm able to pick up product without having to apply lots of pressure
I also got a complete sampler set of their perfumes. I know it could be frustrating if I end up really liking one of these because I won't be able to nab it in the future, but it takes me forever to go through little vials of perfume, and I wanted to grab a variety of natural perfumes while they were available at such a low price. (These used to go for $20, they're currently offered at $2.50 a pack.)
So, if you're interested, check out their website and Etsy store before the11th! They also have natural hand sanitizer and deodorant.