|February Eco Emi Box, unboxed|
This box marks the one year anniversary of Eco Emi. :)
This box contains:
- Sunblock by Dr. Robbins - this is an all-natural, chemical-free sunscreen with an SPF 30. The formula contains quinoa, oat, and green tea extracts. Get $10 off any Dr. Robbins for Kids purchase of $24 or more with the code "SPRINGFREE" through April 30th
- Eco Emi bumper sticker
- Freem Lip Gloss by Revolution Organics - this lip gloss is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It's ingredients are 85% certified organic. I received the shade "integrity" Get 20% with the code "ECOEMI" through March 15th
- Dagoba Lip Balm by Eco Lips - I got the lavender flavor
- OluvSuds Soap by Oluv Skin - this is a moisturizing hand and body soap that hydrates, nourishes, and cleanses the skin. It is created from naturally-grown , estate-cold-pressed, 100% extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, citrus sage, and lemongrass essential oils and salt
- Organic Energy Shampoo and Conditioner by Greenbody Greenplanet - these pure and clean hair products are designed for fine/normal hair. These give hair "weightless hydration and balanced nutrition." Get 20% off with the code "ecoemi12"
- Greener Living Organic Soap Nuts - soap nuts are small, berry-like fruits with a hard shell that grow in warm, tropical climates. These are used as laundry detergent.
- Body Butter by Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques - this has the scent "Sweet Chai," and is made with organic butters and oils
- Herbal Chocolate Mint Truffle Tea by Mighty Leaf Tea - this rooibos tea is made with a blend of cacao nibs, mint, and rooibos leaves. Get 20% off of all tea pouches and loose teas with the code "ECOEMI20"
- Lavender & White Tea Towelettes by Crystal Essence - Crystal Essence makes my favorite deodorant! These are bio-degradable deodorant towelettes are made with all-natural mineral salts, lavender and white tea extracts, and essential oils