Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 2012 Green Grab Bag

Green Grab Bag is a subscription service run by White Apricot, a website/newsletter about eco-friendly shopping.


Each month, for $15, you get at least six samples of eco-friendly products. These usually include skin/hair care products, makeup, and fragrances. You can also buy a year's subscription for $145 (20% off).



Brigit True Organics Magic Skin Balm

This healing herbal salve combats everything from bites to burns. I'll stick this with my travel supplies to take on vacations.


Pangea Organics Facial Scrub

Polish your skin with this award-winning scrub that scrub that is gentle enough for daily use. I just finished up my exfoliator, so the timing of getting this is perfect.

JourneysMother Lotion Pellets

The natural alternative to liquid lotion, these little pellets melt with skin's heat for major moisturizing. Cocoa lavender vanilla sounds like an interesting combination - I love lavender/vanilla stuff, so I hope I like this too.

Lily of Hawaii Hale O Moani Aromatic Balm

Bring the beauty of the islands to your beauty routine when you slather on this delicious smelling balm. I'm assuming this is the sample - all the container says is "Earthen Spice."



Glam Nation Natural Perfection Eye and Makeup Remover

This organic cleanser can tackle even the most stubborn mascara. This packaging is strange - it looks like there are supposed to be two other samples.



Organic Indulgence Lip Butter

Yummy chocolate mint flavored balm keeps lips lusciously soft and kiss-ably smooth with a blend of all natural ingredients.

I like this bag - there's a fair amount of stuff, the products aren't cheap, but they're also not so expensive that I know I'll never buy them.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment