Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 2012 Pink Moment

Pink Moment is a monthly subscription service. Each month subscribers receive an eco-friendly bag filled with eco-friendly samples. Most of the samples are beauty and skin care samples, with some food products. There are three types of memberships ranging from $12 to $14 a month.


This month I received:







  • Eden Organic Small Vegetable Shells
  • Deep Steep Grapefruit Bergamot Body Lotion
  • Giovanni Daily Color Defense Shampoo and Conditioner (one of each color)
  • Moist Stik Natural Lip Protection
  • Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap
  • Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid

This month's offerings seem pretty good, but by searching online I found that several members were unhappy with previous months. So, I think I'll see what I get next month and decided whether or not to keep signed up.

~ Susan


P.S. - there were absolutely no animals out tonight when I went running... I have no clue why there were so many last night

No comments:

Post a Comment