Sunday, September 16, 2012

Creamsicle

I used to love Orange Juliuses. You used to be able to get them at my mall, but the stand closed down a long time ago. I've recently been craving the taste, so I tried out a kind  of weird combination, but in my mind it tastes just like an Orange Julius. For anyone who hasn't ever had an Orange Julius, it's like a Creamsicle that you drink. Try this knockoff version!
Ingredients:
Orange juice
Vanilla soymilk (light soymilk actaully works best; it mixes better)

Directions:
1. Combine equal parts of orange and vanilla soymilk in a glass/cup/shaker/blender/whatever you want.
2. Mix it up, then drink it up.
Yum!

I also spotted this bar at Whole Foods recently:



I wouldn't say it tasted exactly like an orange float, but it was delicious.

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this recipe. I haven't seen an Orange Julius in a mall in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I haven't been to one in forever, but I think this tastes pretty much the same :)

      Delete