Saturday, September 29, 2012

Flat Out Pizza

I had/have an absolutely horrible headache today, so I didn't feel like making a fancy dinner... although, to be honest I rarely do. I've decided that I'm an "assembler" as opposed to a cook - I like to put a bunch of things together and eat them as opposed to cooking or baking. I think that's fine (hopefully my husband does too) but sometimes it's hard to keep from turning to processed foods. I like things that are fast, but healthy.

Here's what I threw together:



A Flatout Wrap topped with some tomato paste and organic mozzarella cheese. I stuck it in the oven for a couple minutes and waited for it to heat through and the cheese to melt. I used parchment paper to make for easier clean-up.

I steamed some spinach and threw it on top. Viola! Spinach pizza.



I wondered if it would be even better with the spinach underneath the pizza, so I made another pizza for my husband:


I guess it was, because he ate some of it before I could snap a photo. :)

Do you have any crazy quick dinner ideas?

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment