Thursday, September 27, 2012

WIAW #1

 
What I Ate Wednesday is a blog social event held on Wednesdays by Jenn of the blog Peas and Crayons. It's an opportunity to share a day's food diary and to check out what other bloggers are eating. This is my first WIAW post. :) Thanks for hosting, Jenn!

 
 
Today was an interesting day in terms of food.

This morning I woke up and went to the gym. I usually don't eat before I work out, so I ending up eating a very late breakfast. I was feeling like lentils, so that's what I ate. :)

My boss surprised me with some Kim Bap today, so I had that for lunch instead of what I had packed.


Kimbap is Korean sushi. It's usually made with rice (bap) and pickled vegetables, but it basically can contain ANYTHING (...except raw fish, which is what I usually associate with sushi). The roll I ate had some pickled vegetables, egg, some sort of pork/sausage (which I removed) and crab. I really like Kimbap, especially rolls that are made with lots of different pickled vegetables.

I had a Chocolate Cherry Chip Torte Larabar for a snack at work.


I'm getting a little bored of my go-to Larabar flavors (Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough). Can anyone suggest some new flavors to try?


I ended up eating what I had packed for my lunch at work - meatless meatballs and a salad -  for my dinner. After dinner I drank a serving of GoodBelly.


GoodBelly is a probiotic juice drink that is supposed to help your digestion. My stomach has been feeling a bit weird recently, so I'm hoping that the probiotics will help regulate things.



I ended the day with a small handful of dark chocolate covered peanuts. I ALWAYS have some sort of dessert. :)


~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment