Sunday, May 13, 2012

FlushMe 2-Day Quick Cleanse

I received a sample of FlushMe in my May Conscious Box. According to Canfo's website, FlushMe is a blend of herbal extracts that support the cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys, colon, pancreas, spleen and skin by cleansing the blood.


This weekend I decided to do the 2-Day Quick Cleanse. All you do is take 3 capsules a time on Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday morning. Canfo suggests that these are taken after a meal.

I certainly felt cleaned out. Though the website says that these capsules contain no stimulants, I had to use the ladies' within 15 minutes each time I took these. I didn't feel any discomfort. There was no real benefit to the cleanse, except that possibly my blood was cleansed. In general, if I want to feel "cleansed" I eat salads, raw fruits and vegetables, and maybe take some fiber supplements.

Ingredients: Mangosteen Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Dandelion, Dong Quai, Fo-Ti, Cassia, Chinese Rhubarb, Licorice, Tienchi Ginseng, Bai-Zhu Atractylodes.

~ Susan

1 comment:

  1. Oh..we have this kind of product but it's full of local herbs here.I've never tried,but my father and friends tried it and it worked on them!They don't get itchy,less acnes..

    ReplyDelete