Sunday, May 13, 2012

Vegas Slim Down - Day 1

I'm going on vacation to Las Vegas in a few weeks and I want to feel and look my best, so for the next few weeks I'm going to work on being more aware of what I'm eating and how much effort I'm putting into my workouts.


I'll be sharing my meals and workouts up to when I head to Vegas on this blog. :)

Workout:
  • 3 mile jog

Breakfast/Lunch:
  • Smoothie - peaches, strawberries, pineapple, and passion fruit and mango juice

Snack:
  • Cashews

Snack:
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabar

Dinner:
  • Salmon
  • Glass of wine
  • about 1 c. rice

Snack:
  • about 2 servings chocolate almond butter

Today I was out and about, so I didn't have normal meals. I ate dinner with friends, and was served salmon which, as a vegetarian, I don't normally eat... and as a result (I think, but maybe I just have a bug) my stomach was miserable all evening. Tomorrow I will have to be sure to eat my share of fruits and veggies throughout the day.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment