Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm Off to Las Vegas!

I'm headed to the airport to fly to Vegas! I packed my bags last night, and I'm ready to go.

I'm bringing the following supplies:


  • Mineral Fusion Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
 

  • Origins Never A Dull Moment Facial Cleanser
  • MAC Mineralize Face + Body Lotion

  • Rainwater Botanicals Intensive Repair Serum and Antioxidant Skin Serum - I use these are body moisturizers
  • Rainwater Botanicals Brightening Facial Cream - this is what I use as facial sunscreen

  • VitaZing SPF 15
  • Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27
I have no clue how much sunscreen I'll need, so I brought these guys as backups. I'll either use them up or toss them.

  • A Whole Lot of Random - these are samples that could be fun to play with

I also packed my regular makeup.
    I ate some a breakfast of raspberries and tea, and now I'm ready to go!

    Talk to you soon.

    ~ Susan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment