According to the Conscious Box Website each month subscribers:
- Get a variety of unique pure & natural products
- Sample organic food to vegan beauty products
- Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
- Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use the box
The boxes usually ship around the 6th of each month, I received this box on the 10th.
The theme of this box is "Refresh."
My May box contained:
- Better Life - a nutrient-rich, hydrating body lotion that is free of parabens, silicones, and synthetic ingredients that has not been tested on animals
- CANFO Natural Products - Flush Me - pills to promote a body detox, they promise to "have you feeling lighter and more energetic in just one weekend"
- Good Nature Tea - this tea is grown in the mountains of Macedonia
- Mayesa - an organic cacao and hemp protein drink
- Natural Vitality - a liquid way to drink your vitamins that contains more than 200 antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and health-boosting enzymes
- Ultima Replenisher - a plant-based and naturally sweet ---- that provides a fresh boost of nutrients
- Mate Factor - Yerba Mate tea is rich in anti-oxidants
- Vaska - a hypoallergenic laundry soap that is free of NPEs, chlorine, phosphates, alcohol, and EPA-priority pollutants and dyes
- Bambooee - a sustainable alternative to paper towels, each sheet lasts up to a week and a half and is biodegradable when you're done
- Wembe - soap
- Dr. Tung's - toothbrush sanitizer that works by releasing essential oil vapors
- TDPO Unlimited - organic cedar wood soap that is blended with mandarin essential oils