Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 2012 Julep Maven

I received this box the first week of May. I received the American Beauty selection.


Julep Maven is a monthly subscription service that costs $19.99 a month. Each month, Mavens receive nail polish and other products for nails, hands, and feet. Every month, you get an email letting you know what you'll receive with the option to switch to a different set of items if you don't like what you see. You can also choose to forgo a month or sent your box to a friend.

I have to say though - the style quiz I took when I signed up was pretty accurate. I usually stick with my chosen selection.


They seem to add more and more extras each month!



My box contained:
  • The Best Pedi Prep Ever! - Super exfoliating AHA's combine with chamomile extract to soften and prepare calluses for foot filing. It's easily applied with a roll-on.
  • Eva Nail Vernis - a juicy raspberry creme
  • Renee - a spring lilac creme
  • a magnet
  • a foot file
  • a small sample of The Best Pedi Creme Ever! - this creme exfoliates with alpha hydroxy acids, hydrates with shea butter and coconut oil, and nourishes with vitamin E. Julep suggests that you apply it nightly.
While I really like what I get each month, I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep subscribed to Julep Maven - a girl can only have so many bottles of nail polish!

You can sign up for the Julep Maven subscription service here.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment