Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fruit Flush Day 2

Breakfast: Banana with Cacao Bliss
  • 1 banana
  • about 1 T. Cacao Bliss


 After eating this, I went to the gym where I did half an hour on the elliptical and arms and legs. You're not meant to workout on the Fruit Flush, but since I'm switching it up anyways, I wanted to stick to my regular workout routine.

Lunch/After Workout Snack: Pina Colada Shake


  • Pina Colada Whey Protein
  • 6 oz. almond milk
  • 6 oz. pineapple juice
  • 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum

I really like this shake - I think I'll start having it as a snack after my workouts. :)
 
Snack: Two Bananas


Dinner: Salad
  • lettuce
  • grape tomatoes
  • 1/2 avocado



Morning Star Grillers Patties


I was on track and ready to end my day... when I came home to a pan of brownies. I had one, which isn't a big deal, but I wish I had reached for more fruit or salad instead! I also have to go get some different fruit from the grocery store! I love bananas, but it's better to eat different fruits in order to get in a variety nutrients.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment