Friday, December 7, 2012

Fruit Flush Day 3

Today (Thursday) was the third and final day of the Fruit Flush plan. Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: Banana with Cacao Bliss
  • 1 banana
  • about 1 T. Cacao Bliss


Lunch: ~2 c. pineapple


Snack: 2 granny smith apples



Dinner: Salad

  • lettuce
  • grape tomatoes
  • avocado


Tonight I ate TWO big bowls of salad since yesterday I ended up wishing I had eaten more.

Morning Star Grillers Patties



I ended the day feeling healthy and satisfied. This isn't too different from how I usually eat, except that I would usually have a bar of some sort and bread at some point throughout the day.

So, how do I feel? I feel quite healthy and ready to make healthier choices in these next few weeks of the holiday season. :)

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment